Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where Have All the Blogs Gone!?

So in case you haven't noticed, I never got the opportunity to update my blog in China. Unfortuntely the Chinese government blocks a number of website including blogs and Facebook. It's a glaring fact of a country in which personal freedom is tightly controlled in order to maintain governmental power. Very sad. I'd like to say that I was an excellent little blogger and maintained a journal despite the lack of internet access, but I've never proved to be that diligent in the past, so why start? ;) Now that I've been able to get some perspective on the trip, I'm going to start jotting down the experiences to share. So keep and eye out for it, ok? Oh, and here I am on the Great Wall of China (in a snow storm!)

No comments:

Post a Comment