Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Plan

So there are two parts to this little trip to Europe of mine. The first part will be with my parents and we're going to do a loop of Eastern Europe which will probably include: Prague, Krakow, Budapest, and Vienna (I'm not sure if that's all of them). Basically, my dad is fully in charge of that part of the trip and I'm focusing on the part after my parents leave, when my friend Emily and I will be backpacking around. I'd like to do some Germany and Switzerland, because I haven't spent much time there. We also want to got o the South of France to see our friends in Cannes. I have to admit that the idea of travelling to the Cote d'Azur in August is frightening, mainly because apparently the whole of France jumps in their citroen and decides to go to the beach. We'll see what the exact itinerary will be after Miss Emily is done with her exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment