Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Prague part deux

So I am at my hostel in Prague and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my friend Emily this evening. The hostel itself is in a pretty obscure (yet central) location. When I was here a couple weeks ago, we decided to try to find it and actually found it quite quickly. I have a pretty good visual memory, so I wasnt worried too much about finding it again. WELL, before I put my backpack on to make the trek over there this morning, I decided I had better just check out where it was, in case it wasnt so obvious. Oh man, I literally spent an hour trying desperately to find it. I eventually ended up going back to my hotel and looking up on the internet how to get there. Luckily, when I went out with my backpack on and directions in had, I found it easily...it was RIGHT THERE. What a dope!

It is a very hostelly hostel, Id say. There are some guys from Australia in our room who look like theyve been thoroughly enjoying Czech beer for the days theyve been here. They were pleasant enough, but I will be happy to have my traveling companion with me so I can have someone to do things with! So that is that. I will update later, until then, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment